2017-08-13

Next Lookout in Tokachi !


by Kazu

The scenery from the windshield of my car was getting greener as we proceeded. As if the road was inviting me to another world.
I am getting closer to the Lake Shikaribetsu.  A hot spring spa is beyond this forest and hill. This area seemed to be called "Ougi-ga-hara" and this is one of my favorite area in Hokkaido.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
The straight road led us to the place of healing and energizing. I have been dreaming to stay this area for a week but that has not been made a real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment