2015-11-20

Renewal Open of the Hot Spring Spa Featuring Korean Guests !


by Kazu

If any problem on these post, please do not hesitate to call me to make me delete these post, Mixxxxn and Herxxxxxx.
The background is Ohyu-numa Hot spring pond at the foot of Mt. Iwao-nupuri and Mt. Chise-nupuri. I think it was darker than these photos because we arrived at the place at around 16:30 in the afternoon. I was so surprised at the quality of the photos.  
 A camping site and a hot spring spa are near the place. The renewal-opened spa had been accompanied by accommodations before but the new facility do not have the rooms to stay.
I was so relieved with their smiles and the ingredients of the hot spring water that was so strong to heal the bruises and ease the pain. Their stay in Hokkaido was so short but they brought us a shake and vibration as well as the vigor to get over the tough situations. I would like to take this opportunity to really appreciate the luck to have them in Sapporo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment