2015-06-21

My friend of this weekend !


by Kazu

"Hi !" said to me the Japanese mitten crab on the beach in Yoichi Town this afternoon. No, no it was struggling to attack my fingers that grabbed its body,with it scissors .  
 As I was a lonely man this weekend, I was looking for my partner to play in the ocean. I found a small jelly fish first but it was so dangerous to touch the creature that I started to search other kinds of creature under the water.
I found three Japanese mitten crabs in the ocean this afternoon. It one of them. After trying to attack my fingers, it seemed that the crab lost the power and gave up to attack.
I brought back the crab to the ocean and it ran away toe the offshore on the seabed. Before many people swamp to the beach, diving into the ocean is so fun and attracting.

No comments:

Post a Comment